The Undergraduate Handbook can answer many of your questions.
Here is what you will find there:
- requirements for completing the Civil Engineering program
- transfer credits and course substitutions
- grades and academic standing
- Commonwealth Honors College
- opportunities for study abroad, internships and independent study
Also, here are some links for:
Sometimes, it’s best just to ask someone for help:
Jodi Ozdarski, Academic Assistant
Expertise: Course registration information, degree requirements, general undergraduate issues.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 413-545-0686
Office: Marston Hall, Room 226
David Ahlfeld, Associate Department Head
Expertise: Chief Undergraduate Advisor, transfer credits, study abroad.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 413-545-2681
Office: Marston Hall, Room 224
Kelly Ives, Administrative Officer
Expertise: Payroll, reimbursements, finance.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 413-545-2567
Office: Marston Hall, Room 235B
Richard Palmer, Department Head
Office: Marston Hall, Room 222