Dr. Song Gao will attend the Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB), in January 2011, to present research work and meet fellow researchers. She will be presenting 5 papers at this meeting.
• Dr. Gao and He Huang, PhD candidate will present a paper entitled “Optimal Paths in Dynamic Networks with Dependent Link Travel Times”.
• She will also present a paper with Xuan Lu, PhD candidate, entitled “Information Impacts on Route Choice and Learning Behavior in a Congested Network: An Experimental Approach”
• Melissa Paciulli, PhD student, John Collura, Professor and Dr. Gao will present a paper entitled “Developing An Evaluation Approach To Assess Large Scale ITS Infrastructure Improvements: 1-91 Project In Massachusetts”.
• Professor Moshe Ben-Akiva (MIT), Zheng Wei (Caliper Corporation), Yang Wen (Orade Corporation) and Dr. Gao will present a paper entitled “A Dynamic Traffic Assignment Model for Highly Congested Urban Networks”.
• Hengliang Tian, PhD student, Professor Don Fisher (MIE), undergraduate Brian Post and Dr. Song Gao will present a paper entitled "Route Choice Behavior in a Driving Simulator with Real-time Information".