University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance


MSCE with Specialization in Fish Passage Engineering

The University of Massachusetts Amherst offers a Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE) degree with a specialization in Fish Passage Engineering. The curriculum is offered through the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and is designed to provide an engineer with the additional skills in hydraulics and ecohydrology needed to analyze and design solutions for enhancing fish passage in streams and rivers.

Program Description